GUA SHA STONE - WHITE JADE
Our Gua Sha Stone is designed to lift, sculpt, one, and de-puff the skin. Each edge of the tool is intentionally architected to enhance the practice of facial gua sha, which is a Traditional Chinese Medicine healing modality.
Anticipate both immediate and cumulative results over time. The Gua Sha Stone massage can be an instant remedy fo fine lines, and puffiness but long-lasting results are best maintained with consistent use, 2 to 3 times a week up to once daily.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
GUA SHA METHOD
The facial gua sha method works by releasing tension in the muscles of the face, smoothing out the fascia, and circulating blood and lymph through the tissues.
It also delivers enhanced nourishment from our products into the deeper layers of the skin for increased absorption and effectiveness. The result is deeply hydrated, plump, toned, and sculpted skin with a radiant glow.
How to Use for 1-5 minutes on clean skin with a previously applied oil/serum.
Preferably our cleanse oil, equilibrium, verde, blue or pink moon. Place the tool in the fridge for a few minutes to decongest or in warm water to relax.
1. Prepare your lymph glands by massaging them (at the base of the neck and at the level of the collarbones) with the Gua Sha semi-flat, from the center outwards, then from the bottom upwards and with medium pressure start slow strokes from the center of your chest to the sides. And now more pressure, but still not too firm, upward and to the sides of your face.
2. Smooth with the tip flat along the brow line to sculpt.
3. Decongest the eye area by smoothing flat from the inside to the outside, using light pressure, then with the eyes closed, smooth from the inside to the outside. Use the tip of the Gua Sha to make gentle pumping movements. To work on fine lines, massage in a grid pattern with the small waves or the tip of the Gua Sha at 90° to the skin, more intensely and quickly on the crow's feet.
4. To sculpt the cheekbones, massage starting from the nose, passing under the cheekbone and then moving up towards the ears with the widest edge and the Gua Sha semi-flat.
5. Sculpt the oval of the face by passing under the chin and smoothing to the ears with the hollow edge of the Gua Sha, at 90°.
6. To work on the double chin, place the waves of the Gua Sha in the middle of the neck, starting from the neck and moving quickly up to the underside of the chin.
7. Finish by moving down to the neck, smoothing from the top to the bottom of the neck to the décolletage, with the Gua Sha semi-flat. (Repeat 5 to 10 times).